Tuesday, July 21, 2009

moving on up...




Sitting in the doorway of our tent trailer...


the dog whisperer

"swimming" in the creek


Em and Syd
Daddy's girl
Em had a little impromptu preschool graduation on the second-to-last day of school--the kids made their own hats and then on the playground, Teacher Patty said something nice about each child. I was working and I took a lunch break to come over and give her some daisies...I cannot believe preschool is over and Kindergarten is looming! I am so proud of my girls but I wish life could slow down just a little...it is flying by so fast!
My favorite part...Kaia is Emma's biggest fan...and I think the reverse is also true! At least for now...

Emmie and her teacher

Mama surprising Em and coming over from work (I work less than 5 minutes from her old preschool)...

Playing "hair salon"
Homemade root beer (Unfortunately, it was not tasty....it had an odd paint thinnery-taste that I think came from using a plastic bottle...that was what the directions said to do but I am thinking we'll try again in glass!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh man! I can't believe that kindergarten is next year! I'm glad that I'm homeschooling, cause I don't think I could stand Kayla being gone every day. I love looking at your blog and keeping updated. Hope to see you in August during my visit :) Love you!