Saturday, February 14, 2009

A little update...

Playing in the sprinkler in the crazy January warm weather!

Our fabulous new driveway....great job, Lewis!! It's an abstract leaf pattern he designed.




70's night...we went to a theme party for our lovely friend Erin's 40th birthday!



Peace out, yo.


My girls love to make faces.


See? Kaia does this almost every time she sees the camera.


I have her trained. I don't know how to un-train her!!


The New Accounts representative at Grandpa's new credit union building.


Setting Dapa up with an account.


My three loves.


I am kind of shocked she's not winking here, too. So sweet!


My little silly girl.


Em, on her 5th birthday.


Kaia on Em's birthday.


I have to put it up here because this is such an awesome picture. I love Kaia's new tricks!!!



Madagascar 2, Em's favorite movie and a birthday present from Mama and Dada.


Sushi, as per request, for Em's birthday dinner. Yum!



The birthday "doggie".


Em at her preschool party, with her homemade bubble-gum ice cream sandwiches, per request!



Emma and her birthday hot cocoa, with 5 marshmallows!


My silly girls.


Kaia being fancy.

Superbowl Sunday. The football got stuck in a tree in an impossibly perfect way. Lewis wanted photographic evidence, so here it is!



I love this face!


Mmmm....cupcakes.



Daddy's little Eagles fan.










1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your girls are soooo cute! I loved hanging out with you. I love that our girls are friends. And I'm looking forward to moving back so we can have more hang out time :)