



There has finally been a sliver of sunshine after a couple of weeks of gloom...As always, it seems Summer is dragging its feet! I am giddy with anticipation for Emma's summer break from school...I miss her so much and can't wait to have her home! She only goes twice a week for 3 hours, and I'm there with her often, but it will be nice to have some lazy mornings at home...provided the girls sleep past 6am. Yesterday morning, they both got up at 6, and I did three loads of laundry, fed them breakfast, bathed them both, swept and vacuumed the floors, and had to be at Costco by 10am. I looked at the clock thinking it was time to go and it was only 7:58! I'm starting to love all the time we have in the mornings with our little alarm clocks getting up an hour earlier than they used to!
Happy Birthday Lewis! Lewis turned 34 yesterday. He wanted "a LOT" of sushi for dinner. So I made A LOT of sushi...enough for dinner tonight, too!
Our little girls both love bubbles...Kaia goes up to Emma and makes "blowing" faces and raspberries whenever she has bubbles out. When Emma kindly shares the wand, however, Kaia just puts it in her mouth. Here are some recent shots of various things...

4 comments:
oh, so cute...bubbles and Emm is wonderful..Kaia with the dandy ..perfect..Kaia trying to take off daddys hat is funny, since she takes them all off!!
and i need to hire Emm to tune up my lawnmower k. ;) she looks like she's good at tune-ups. Lewis' Birthday was great! Peaceful, fun, and yummy. can't beat that huh. ;)
you did great sushi-girl..left-overs are good, you cooked a LOT yesterday. thanks sweety.. ;)
um, i forgot. i really love the pic of Bucket with the starfish.
it's very very sweet..she's adorable, and i think that starfish was happy to be held by
such a little Bucket of Joy, that spills all over the place. ;)
happy birthday to Lewis!!!
Mama L, Your family is so beautiful! And you are becoming quite the photographer. I love these photos. Hugs to the girls from Simon.
Post a Comment