Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emma Grapes!



Happy Birthday, Emma Grace!!! On February 6, 2004...Lewis and I welcomed 9lbs 13oz of beautiful, squirming baby girl, and wow, did she change our world. We could not get enough of this wonderful, gorgeous, gurgling bundle of joy. When Emma woke at night, I would sit up and nurse her and marvel that she was actually ours. We still do! Emma Grace, you amaze your daddy and I every day. You are so clever, thoughtful, creative, sweet, and fun, and we love all of your discoveries, revelations, and hilarious comments. It is such a privilege to watch you grow and change and to be your mama. We had a gymnastics birthday party for our almost-four-year-old, and she had some friends come to play. We made ice cream cone-cupcakes, and everyone had lots of fun!

1 comment:

gina /aka / wing said...

oh, what sweet pictures of our girles!:) as for Emma being almost 4, she has been nothing less than sunshine and smiles since the wee hours of that special morning, when she came into this world all ready to go exploring, check out every nitch and corner, meet everyone possible, think a lot, use her gift of art to make us all smile lots, and be the sweet, precious little grandaughter that she is to me. Emma, my little friend to color with, get hugs from, I Love You!! ;)
Love,
from nama gina ;)