Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Autumn!



Autumn is here, and the girls are celebrating! Emma's new favorite thing is pointing out pumpkins that she sees as we're driving ("That house has a pumpkin. THAT HOUSE HAS A PUMPKIN TOO!!! That house has THREE PUMPKINS!") The porch, and Emma's room, are decorated with pumpkins and gourds. I love that each season has such magic when you are little!


2 comments:

Beka and Jason Haché said...

Yay for Fall! It's totally my favorite season, and I love all the pumpkin/gourd/leaves stuff! I can't imagine having Jakob at such a talkative age! It's so fun to hear about life from a little one's perspective!

-beks

gina /aka / wing said...

oh, so cute. Emms mud-puddle splashing! Love you Emms.. ;)
Hope you had lots of fun at the
Harvest party tonight. i can't wait to see you be a Mermaid..Princess/Both?
it was fun at the library today, i'm so glad we met there. ;)
Loves,
nama gina.
Sheesh Laris, would ya give me a lesson on how to make my blog page look normal? or not-normal, i don't really care. you're is just so cool.